1. Amara Organics Vit-C (20%) Serum With Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E
This very affordable product retails at less than $20 at the time of writing. What is unique about this formulation is that is uses a very stable and bio-available form of vitamin c known as STAY-C 50. It is also enhanced with hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E.
Many consumers reported that their skin became noticeably tighter and smoother after using this product, and their complexions also became brighter.
Some consumers also found the serum helpful in helping them fade their acne scars & reduce their pore size.
On the downside, some consumers found the consistency of this product a little on the watery side, and some found it drying to their skin and recommended the use of this product in conjunction with a moisturizer.
2. Bisou Ageless Serum
- This product is targeted at those who wish to achieve a more supple and hydrated skin appearance
- It combines Vitamin C serum with a balanced blend of ingredients, including Argireline, Aloe Vera & Marine Collagen extract
- Studies have demonstrated that the unique blend of these ingredients can dramatically increase collagen production in the skin, giving it a more ‘plumped’ up youthful appearance
- Bisou is currently offering a trial of its product to those residing in qualifying countries and cities. You can find out more about it via the link below:
3. OZ Naturals
- Utilizes Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, and aminos to produce anti-aging results
- Organic and alcohol-free
- Boosts collagen production for a plumper appearance
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Most users see results after just one week of use
- Many users experienced dryness and breakouts
VERDICT: Customers are largely satisfied with the effectiveness of this product, but those with sensitive skin should opt for a less-agitating serum.
4. One Life Vest Serum
- Utilizes anti-aging ingredients Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe, and L-Arginine
- Organic and alcohol-free
- Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, eczema, acne, and hormone imbalances
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles and boosts collagen production
- Corrects hyperpigmentation
- 20% Vitamin C concentration
- Some users found that wrinkles reappeared after discontinuing use
VERDICT: With consistent use, this all-natural serum is sure to satisfy users of all skin types who want to stall the visible signs of aging. This is your best bet if you suffer from skin problems like eczema.
5. VoilaVe Triple Action Vitamin C Serum
- Utilizes three different Vitamin C derivatives for better results
- No alcohol
- Money-back guarantee
- Great for sensitive skin
- Stimulates collagen, reduces wrinkles, corrects discoloration, smooths skin texture
- Easy absorption formula
- It’s hard to find a bad review, but a few customers noted dry, tight skin after use and suggested using a moisturizer afterwards.
VERDICT: If wrinkles and discoloration are your biggest skin issues, this serum is for you. With daily application, most users start to see results during the first week. VoilaVe has been referred to as “the fountain of youth in a bottle” by multiple customers. Because of the money-back guarantee, this is a great serum for first-time users.
>> CLICK HERE For More Reviews & Offers On VoilaVe Triple Action Serum <<