Attracting men with ease and making them fall in love is a natural skill granted to only a few lucky women. For the rest of us, it is an art form that can be hard to master. If you’ve found a man you want, but aren’t sure how to make him notice you, keep reading for tips and advice that will have him melting at your feet before long!
Browse The Slider Below For More Dating Tips For Women:
Make him notice you
He’s tall, dark, and handsome. He’s in your math class. He’s in your art class. But he doesn’t seem to know you exist.
Sound familiar? There are many things a girl can do to get a man to notice her. Let’s start with something easy: introduce yourself and say hi. He might never notice you if you don’t approach him, especially if he’s shy. If you’re feeling flirty, say hi and wink as you walk away. This will leave him intrigued and confused. Next time you see him at a distance, give him a friendly wave.
Get into situations where you’ll see him often. If you’re in school together, join a club that he’s in. But make sure you are actually interested in the topic. In other words, don’t join the Spanish club just because he’s in it when you’re really interested in German. As a bonus, if you can find a club, group, or activity that you’re both interested in, you will have something to talk about and enjoy together.
FLIRT! After you’ve broken the ice by speaking to him once or twice, ramp things up by starting to flirt. Be careful not to go overboard. Click here for tips and advice that will make you a flirting pro. Above all, remember to be yourself, be confident, and keep the mood playful and fun.
According to men, a good way to get him to notice you is by letting him know you’ve available. Add him on Facebook, text him, whatever works. Find a way to let him know that you want to talk and get to know each other. Plus, talking online or texting is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to flirt.
I’ll let you in on a little secret: guys want and need to be comforted when they are having a bad day. If you notice something bad happening to him, even if he just dropped his books, help him out and give him a smile. If it’s a bigger problem, talk to him, show your concern, and let him know either verbally or with body language that he can lean on you emotionally.
Be active! Guys want a girl who is fun to be with. Attend lots of events and spend time with friends. Ask him to a school dance or invite him to a concert. Being active also means being healthy, in shape, and looking your best. You should never try to be someone you’re not, but you should always make your best effort to be healthy and happy.
Some girls recommend becoming his friend before you start flirting. In my experience, that can sometimes dump you in the friend zone. It’s really going to depend on the guy. If he’s a stranger, I recommend flirting immediately. If he’s someone you’ll be seeing often because of school, mutual friends, etc., you may want to try being his friend first and then moving on to flirtations later.
Guys love to make girls smile and laugh. When you talk with him, give him an ego boost by laughing at his jokes (even if they aren’t funny). Click here to read an article published in the 1950’s that gives advice on how to attract men.
Make him fall in love
After you’ve piqued his interest, the next step is to turn “like” into love. Follow these tips to take his affection to the next level:
- Be yourself 100%. Nobody likes a fake. If he doesn’t like the real you, dump him and find someone who does.
- Look your best. Optimize your appearance by wearing cute outfits that emphasize your best features, keep your hair fixed and neat, practice good hygiene, wear makeup (but not too much), use perfume, and remember to smile!
- Listen to him. Men love to talk about their lives and their opinions. It’s charming when a girl really, truly listens to what they are saying. Let him take control of 80% of the conversation.
- Laugh often. Happiness is contagious and if he’s having fun he’ll want to spend more time with you.
- Keep the glass half full. In other words, maintain a positive attitude. No guy wants to be with Debbie Downer. If you’re upset about something or going through mood swings, make a conscious effort to cover it up. Faking a good mood for long enough can actually make you happy! Maintain a good sense of humor and be witty whenever you can.
- Be sweet. Gossiping is for girl time. When you’re with your man, let your inner sweet princess shine.
- Be different. You don’t want him to see you as “just another girlfriend.” Make him notice how unique and interesting you are by acting differently than other girls.
- Initiate contact. You don’t need to wait for him to kiss you. Guys love it when a girl initiates the romance! If you haven’t gotten that far yet, just look for any excuse to touch him. It could be as simple as a playful punch or a hug.
- Feed him. The saying “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach” has some truth in it. Surprise him with a homemade treat or snack that you know he likes. Don’t overdo it. The act is similar to when a man surprises a girl with flowers.
- Don’t be clingy! Guys need their freedom. If he’s trying to decide whether or not you’re girlfriend material, being clingy is going to make him cross you off the list. Respect his hobbies and his time with the boyd and don’t try to interfere. He needs time to miss you.
It’s important to keep in mind that you can never force a guy to like you. If there’s no spark between the two of you, it just wasn’t meant to be. That being said, no guy is worth being depressed over. If things don’t work out, keep your chin up and move on to the next guy.