Sylvan Home Microdermabrasion Machine
- Utilizes diamond tips
- Reduces numerous skin imperfections, including acne, scarring, sun spots, and fine lines
- Comes with attachments, cream, and light therapy system
- Contains three different heads for different skin types and areas of the body
- Comparable to professional skin treatments
- Possesses a one year warranty
- Filters typically last for 250 uses before needing to be replaced
- Instructions can be confusing and difficult to read
- Cleaning the suction area proved difficult for some users
- Company can be hard to get a hold of
VERDICT Sylvan’s home microdermabrasion machine is a high-quality machine designed to offer spa-like results at home. While figuring the machine out, initially, may prove frustrating, the machine delivers on its promise to use diamond tips to exfoliate and remove damaged, topmost skin.
New Spa Microdermabrasion Machine Kit
- Unit comes equipped with a compact, portable case
- Improves overall complexion and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles
- Device is heavily equipped, including: replacement filters, 9 diamond tips, 2 wands, replacement O rings, a headband, a cleanser, an aftercare treatment, and a manual.
- Is an FDA-approved at-home spa device
- Is budget-friendly, coming in at under $200
- Endorsed by skincare professionals
- Excellent customer service
- Customer service prefers email communication to phone communication, frustrating some users
- Has only a 6-month warranty
- Some users were displeased with the suction strength
VERDICT New Spa’s portable system offers a high-quality, professional-grade machine at the fraction of a price of a professional office treatment. This particular model is equipped with numerous heads and extra features, making it an excellent purchase for someone seeking a long-term at-home solution.