Valentia Vitamin C Serum
- Higher concentration of Vitamin C than competitors (20%)
- Additional ingredients chosen to improve the absorption of Vitamin C
- Increases collagen production, improves coloration, and tightens skin
- Decreases acne breakouts
- Includes a light moisturizer
- Users are pleased with the texture and smell
- Some users experienced issues with the shipping process, but even the worst reviews include positive comments.
VERDICT: Based on the amount of positive reviews, the high-quality ingredients, and the price, I would highly recommend Valentia’s product over the Cellex-C serum.
Cellex-C Advanced C Serum
- In addition to Vitamin C, utilizes anti-aging ingredients ascorbic acid, grapeseed extract, and green tea extract
- Reverses the effects of sun damage and tightens skin
- Designed to be used in conjunction with toner and moisturizer
- Most users see results after 4-6 weeks of use
- Unless you can find it on sale, one bottle runs for more than $80 usually.
VERDICT: Customers were generally satisfied with this product, crediting it for their youthful skin. Users stayed dedicated for many years and mentioned that effects are even better when this serum is used with other products from the same company.
Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester
- See results during the first week
- Brightens skin for a youthful glow
- Perfect for those with sensitive skin
- Users with conditions like rosacea found that this product made medicated creams unnecessary
- Unless you can find it on sale, one bottle runs close to $100.
- Some users found results took longer than expected.
VERDICT: With consistent use, this all-natural serum is great for those suffering from skin troubles more serious than the effects of aging. Users who don’t mind the price and who found other products too harsh should opt for Perricone MD.